How to Root Your Android Phones
In order to download those unofficial or third-party apps, iPhone users need to jailbreak their devices. In the same way, Android phone users must root their phones for managing the whole data. If you've got ROOT permission on your phone, you can freely add, delete, modify, or check your device data. Next I'll introduce you more detailed advantages and disadvantages of rooting your Android phone.
1. Back up your phone system;
2. Uninstall the system applications of your device;
3. Modify the internal procedures of your phone system;
4. Improve the running speed of your Android phone;
5. Use more high-level apps, such as Screenshot, Root Explorer, etc.
6. Preview the list of installed softwares for better management;
1. Mess up your phone warranty;
2. The rooting process may cause the invasion of virus;
3. Improper use may lead to the system crashes;
4. Getting ROOT permission may result in system instability;
Before rooting your Android phone, you'd better weigh the pros and cons carefully, in case of suffering from a greater loss future. If you've decided to root your device, you can act as the following instructions to achieve it.
1. Link your mobile phone to the computer via a USB cable.
2. Enable USB debugging on your phone (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging).
3. Download and install the right driver for your device.
4. Find a useful and powerful rooting tool such as Root Genius.
Here, I will show you how to use Root Genius to root your Android mobile phone.
Instructions on How to Use Root Genius
Step 1. Download the Root Genius and then work it with double click.
Step 2. Link you Android mobile phone to computer via its USB cord. Then check I accept User Agreement and click the option of "Root it". This program will automatically root your mobile phone.
Now, you have got your phone rooted successfully. Then you can work the Vibosoft Dr. Mobile for Android or any other recovery programs on PC without any restrictions.
* One Click Root. One Click Root software is far more user friendly than other root tools, which can support a wider range of devices. With this software, you are able to easily and safely root your Android device in one click. As to the instructions, it's quite simple. You just need to install and run this software on your computer, then connect your Android phone to the computer via the USB cord. Then click the option of "Root Now" to begin the rooting process and just follow the exact steps to root your Android phone. Finally wait for the rooting process to be finished.
* SuperRoot. A powerful tool which can efficiently and safely root your mobile phone. It has received warm reception for its high success rate. (Click here to learn how to root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 with SuperRoot.)
* Kingo Root. A free but poweful software to help mobile users safely and easily root their mobile phones. This software is compatible with all Android mobile phones. (Click here to learn how to root Nexus 9 with Kingo Root.)