Get Some Detailed Information About Apple Watch
On September 9th, 2014, the much-anticipated iPhone 6 came at the appointed time. Meanwhile, the long-expected iWatch finally released, which was named Apple Watch officially. Just as other smart watches on the market, Apple Watch can be used as schedule reminder, maps navigation and music player, etc. Apart from these, the unique feature of Apple Watch is that it can make phone calls, send and receive messages, view and mark e-mails with the additional use of iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus. What's more, it supports the health monitoring and Siri as well. Now I'd love to share more detailed features of Apple Watch with you.
1. In the appearance, Apple Watch applies the square design in general. And the side is equipped with a digital wheel, which can be used to rotate images; and touch the wheel, you can go back to the home screen. In addition, the back of the watch is equipped with sensors. Thus, when you raise your hand, the display screen will be opened automatically. By the way, the Retina display of Apple Watch uses sapphire glass panel, which is waterproof and can hardly be scratched by keys. Moreover, Apple Watch has two sizes (1.5 and 1.65 inches) and six different bracelet designs (Link Bracelet, Milanese Loop, Modern Buckle, Leather Loop, Classic Buckle and Sport Band). And it comes in three editions: the regular Watch, Watch Edition (made from 18k gold), and Watch Sport (made to be "light and durable").
2. Apple Watch runs the new Watch OS. The user interface isn’t simply a smaller version of iOS, but an entirely new system designed for the small display size. The OS pulls key phrases from messages to create quick replies, or you can add an emoji, and also dictate a longer reply. In addition, Siri can be accessed with a long press of the Digital Crown, and you can talk to the Watch just like you do with your iPhone.
3. There are plenty of watch faces available for you to change, like stopwatches, stock quotes, weather updates, etc. If you have synchronize your Apple Watch with iPhone via WiFi, you can set the pictures on your iPhone as the watch face as you like.
4. The Watch takes fitness seriously, and Apple has included several new apps to help you reach your goals. It provides a simple and powerful graphic of your daily activity, and the Move ring shows how many calories you’ve burned. It’ll even remind you to get out of the chair and move about, right down to prompting you to just stand up once every hour.
5. This Apple Watch can be used to control and play music on your iPhone without carrying it around. Aside from this, it is able to snap the photo or set the timer on the camera of your iPhone by operating it remotely.
Most Common FAQs About Apple Watch
1. Does it have any new feature than previous Apple products and other smart watches?
The answer is absolutely yes. Apart from the features that I've mentioned before, Apple Pay deserves special mention, which is a pretty convenient and secure way to pay with your Apple Watch. As Apple Watch creates a Device Account Number for your each loyalty card, credit and debit card, you can use the number to complete the purchase within clicks.
Compare Apple Watch with other smart watches, the Activity app and Workout app can be very helpful for health management by collecting each data of your body and activities. In addition, with the Fitness and Health app on your iPhone, you can view your activity and workout data, and then share them with other third-party health and fitness apps at will.
2. After saving some important data on Apple Watch, how to keep a backup of them on computer?
If you have saved many vital health data or other files on your Apple Watch, you'd better transfer them to other devices as a backup. Just as many users work Vibosoft iPhone/iPad/iPod to Computer Transfer or iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac Transfer software to copy files from iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC/Mac, you can try the Apple Watch Data Transfer program to backup data from your Apple Watch to computer in a simple way.
3. If I mistakenly lose messages, reminders, health data, etc from Apple Watch, how to recover them?
In case of losing files from your Apple Watch, you'd better backup them periodically. While, if you lose data without backups, you have to turn to the recovery program to get them back. Then you can try Apple Watch Data Recovery to help restore deleted data from Apple Watch. By the way, if you have lost files from other iOS devices, you can work Vibosoft iPhone Data Recovery to retrieve them completely.
4. How can I erase data on Apple Watch before selling it?
If you want to sell your Apple Watch, you'd better permanently erase the data on it to avoid leaking out personal info. In this situation, you can not only just touch the "Delete" button, but look for professional Apple Watch Data Eraser to wipe off files without restoration. Meanwhile, other iDevices users can operate Vibosoft iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Eraser to achieve that.
5. Apart from music and the iPhone camera, what can I control with Apple Watch?
You are enabled to navigate Apple TV and control the iTunes library on your Mac or PC from Apple Watch. By swiping around the main menu or scrolling through lists and collections, you can select movies on your computer when you are far away from it. In addition, Apple Watch can be used to listen to iTunes Radio as well.